• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very difficult to get support!

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been having an enormous difficulty to get support for anything related to Adobe Stock.

On the last time, the company acquired a 40-assets license and, as it was granted to me, it wasn't available until I talked to at least 5 different tech supporters at Adobe. 4 of them in English, which isn't my native language.

The product is available in Portuguese, but not support.

Now I'm facing a new problem and got transferred at least 7 times through different nations around the world for a simple problem: I licensed a file (Asset number 103598169) and, as I download the AI file, it opens as a raster image positioned inside a AI file. It should be a vector file, and it's not.

And I've just downloaded another vector asset and it's all good, so it has nothing to do with my account, but they keep asking my account details, even though I just described for the past 6 people who talked to me.

Now I've got even transferred to Acrobat-team, which has no sense at all.

It's very frustrating trying to get help from Adobe.

Please, I'd strongly advice to get and expert team for Adobe Stock.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @rafadistrito,

I'm sorry you had difficulty reaching someone in customer support that could help you. Our online customer support works best if you are signed in to the Adobe.com site with the account that you are calling about and then you can start on https://helpx.adobe.com/br/support.html and click on the chat icon in the lower right corner. I can see that you've contacted support in the past and I hope that you didn't have as much difficulty as you had most recently.

Now regarding the file you are reporting. The forums is in many cases the best place to post about file quality. One of my colleagues or I can send the file to our content team for review. If it was licensed as part of a subscription we can grant you a replacement license, which is what I've done, so you can choose another asset.

Adobe Stock has over 250 million assets online and there is a slim chance that some do not meet our quality standards. We appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about the problem you had with this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started