• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'View details on web...' redirects to the home page

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have started using CC Libraries to search Adobe Stock recently - I wish the thumbnails could be enlarged within the Library.. every time I try to right-click and 'View details on the web', it launches my browser (Chrome), the asset shows up for a second but them immediately am redirected to the Stock home page. If I'm quick enough, I can copy the search URL before I'm taken back to the home page.

What could be causing this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Thanks for contacting us.  This issue, where the site redirects back to the home page from the libraries, is known and we are working on it.  It has to go through several steps as it touches multiple platforms and apps but the current plan is to have it all fixed by the release in mid-May.  Once there you should be able to update your app and get the latest library build.  

I apologize for the frustration with this and appreciate your patience.  

In the meantime you might want to save the items

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for contacting us.  This issue, where the site redirects back to the home page from the libraries, is known and we are working on it.  It has to go through several steps as it touches multiple platforms and apps but the current plan is to have it all fixed by the release in mid-May.  Once there you should be able to update your app and get the latest library build.  

I apologize for the frustration with this and appreciate your patience.  

In the meantime you might want to save the items to your library in the panel and that way you can get to them quickly and easily once on the site.  You can save the previews without licensing so you can view them on the site and decide if you want to license them.  

I hope this helps and, again, thanks for your patience.  We'll get the fix in as soon as we can.

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started