• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website Problems

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm using the Stock website on Windows 10.  Have seen this problem on two different PC's.  Have also tried using Chrome and Firefox, but still the following problem persists.

When I do a search the 2nd page of results will not load.  Just get an error message. This has been happening for about 3 or 4 weeks.  Looking to report it to someone that can raise the bug.

Thanks, David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Are you running Kaspersky Anti-virus software on your system? If yes, please follow the steps as mentioned in the document: WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results

Also, I would request you to try and use a different browser for the issue. In case the issue still persists, you may want to try whitelisting stock.adobe.com.

Please let us know if this solves your issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Are you running Kaspersky Anti-virus software on your system? If yes, please follow the steps as mentioned in the document: WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results

Also, I would request you to try and use a different browser for the issue. In case the issue still persists, you may want to try whitelisting stock.adobe.com.

Please let us know if this solves your issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita thank you, yes we do run Kaspersky.  Brilliant I'll try your suggested workaround.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started