What about Adobe Stock and YouTube??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have searched online and not found an answer..so I'm sorry if this has already been posted.

I recently signed up for adobe stock and was curious about something separate so I was reading about the guidelines, here is my question.

If I have a basic license (I get 10 assets a month with my plan), it says 500,000 view limit. Yet it also says it can be used in media, broadcasting, etc. So is it safe to say that I am putting an asset in a video or two, and they receive over 500,00o views that I am not breaking any guidelines? If that's not the case, it makes adobe stock rather useless for video editors..so I hope that's not the case.

Thank you for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Yes, no guidelines will be violated. The asset can be used withing video for broadcasting.

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news! Thank you for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines