• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does 'Up to 500,000 copies/views of the asset' mean?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that it says in the licenses for standard, enhanced, and extended that unlimited web views are a thing. I'm assuming this accounts for Youtube and social media.  The thing that perplexes me though, are the 500,000 copies in the standard license. Does this mean physical, because if it does then why does the extended license specifically go over merchandise and products for resale? If the extended license is talking about merchandise, then what are the 500,000 copies referring to exactly? Also if I wasn't planning on selling merchandise,  then does that mean a standard license would be enough if I just wanted to make a video for people to see? Could I charge a toll or something, so people could pay me to see the video online with a standard license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hi Micah,

Please see the full terms here:  https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US_20180605_2200.pdf as it will mention all details about the 500,000 copies/views.

Let me know if you still have queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Micah,

Please see the full terms here:  https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US... as it will mention all details about the 500,000 copies/views.

Let me know if you still have queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sheena! Is it ok to use a standard licensed photo as the cover art of a music album? This would only be displayed digitally like on Spotify or Apple Music. 

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started