• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to my Stock Credits?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been saving my 10 image a month stock images and when I renewed my Adobe license they are gone.  What's up with that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi Mark,

I have checked your account and your Adobe Stock plan for 10 images/month shows to be cancelled and that is the reason why your licenses no longer show up in your account.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you cancel at any time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I have checked your account and your Adobe Stock plan for 10 images/month shows to be cancelled and that is the reason why your licenses no longer show up in your account.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I understand.  I did not order more stock images as I kept getting 10 a month, I did not let my adobe creative cloud laps, but I lose the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

You will have access to your unused licenses only till the time your subscription is active.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also a victim of this atrocity!! If I had known they "disappear" when the subscription ends, I would have purchased images before that point!

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, what a rip off! Thanks cheapskate, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started