• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens to the Adobe Stock images licences I've accumulated?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my Adobe Stock Auto-Renewal starts, will I still have access to all the images I've accumulated over the year? eg: I have 40+ images to license (will that continue to grow with my auto-renew or will they expire?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hi Grace,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

With the three-asset/month plan, the 10-asset/month plan, and the 40-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The rollover limit is 12 times your subscription entitlement; for example, a maximum of 120 assets roll over for the 10-asset/month plan.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Feel free

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Grace,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

With the three-asset/month plan, the 10-asset/month plan, and the 40-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The rollover limit is 12 times your subscription entitlement; for example, a maximum of 120 assets roll over for the 10-asset/month plan.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started