• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What kind of License should I choose if I want to use the picture from Adobe Stock for the cube box?

Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Our comany want to use one picture from Adobe Stock for the cube box( presenting demand), and it's hard to estimate how many people will see it. What kind of license should I choose?

Besides, when I buy the picture and download it, can I use it forever? Or Is there any time limitation to use it?

And AS I am in China, Can I use the picture in China since Adobe Stock hasn't provided service to China.

Look forward to your reply.

Alicia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Hi Alicia,

Adobe Stock subscriptions for Creative Cloud teams may be purchased at any Adobe reseller.Adobe Stock subscriptions and licenses for individuals may be purchased online in the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Ireland, SouthAfrica, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Finland, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Romania, Sloveni

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alicia,

When you are in doubt -if you are not sure as to how many people will view the images- I would suggest you to go for the Extended license.

You may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock  and https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf to get more information about Adobe Stock licenses.

If you license an Adobe Stock image and download it, it will stay in your license history forever.

I have also shared the link for the resellers who are available in your current location.  (Please filter the Geography accordingly in the link).

find partners

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Twaritar

Thanks for your reply.

Since the adobe stock doesn't support the business in China, can I still use the picture in China?

Alicia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alicia,

Adobe Stock subscriptions for Creative Cloud teams may be purchased at any Adobe reseller.Adobe Stock subscriptions and licenses for individuals may be purchased online in the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Ireland, SouthAfrica, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Finland, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Cyprus. For more details you can check:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/plans.html

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started