What the? I just clicked on an image to view it up close and it "licensed" it to me?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a 30 day free trial to see what's on here. Well, I have to say the user experience i shorrible. I don't know why anyone uses it. Accidental licenses are very hard to avoid. I merely clicked on a thumbnail of an image in the suggestion bar and it licensed it to me. I didn't even want the image. I just wanted to see its details. 

The UI of Adobe Stock is a complete failure because of this and I want to unsubscribe. I also don't want these images so I hope I'm not going to be charged.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What the? I just clicked on an image to view it up close and it "licensed" it to me?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a 30 day free trial to see what's on here. Well, I have to say the user experience i shorrible. I don't know why anyone uses it. Accidental licenses are very hard to avoid. I merely clicked on a thumbnail of an image in the suggestion bar and it licensed it to me. I didn't even want the image. I just wanted to see its details. 

The UI of Adobe Stock is a complete failure because of this and I want to unsubscribe. I also don't want these images so I hope I'm not going to be charged.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hoping" is not likely to be good enough. You have a free trial anyway. But you do realise - right - that at the end of the 30 days, your promise to pay for a year's subscription will start unless you cancel? YOU CANNOT CANCEL BY POSTING HERE. On the subject of accidental licensing, this might or might not be interesting -- https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/avoid-accidental-licensing-on-stock-website/td-p/10987662?page=...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, if you had the same bad experience, to unsubscribe, go to https://account.adobe.com/plans/ and cancel your adobe stock plan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started