What type of license for videofiles

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am wondering about the license for videos.

We are making a presentation video for our NGO BirdLife Sweden. The video is to be shown at. Swedish television program and their website as presenting us as a beneficiary of their work. The video is not selling anything. Can I use the videos that I buy in adobe, What kind of license do I need? 

thx /Stina 

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stina,

You can find license term information here: https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying,
Yes, i have read the license terms, but I am having difficulties understanding them. I want use videofiles to make a presentation on TV-Production for my NGO. Don’t know if I can?

Best regards
Stina

Hämta Outlook för iOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stina,

Apologies, we only sell HD and 4K licensing and Enhanced licensing is included when you purchase a license for either of these formats.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying. I am sorry if I seem a bit slow  😉  But when you reply that Enhanced licensing is included, I already know that - but I dont know what it means. I can't interpret the paragraphs correctly.

If we want to make a presentation video of our NGO, including several video clips, and show this on tv on a program sent by a network. It is not we who are broadcasting, can we do that?

/Stina

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines