• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What type of license/s do you purchase with Adobe's Credit-Packs?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In relation to the above question, I'm interested to know the answer to the following:

If 5 credits (costing €39.99) purchase you 1 Premium image, why does it cost €249.99 for a premium image when searching through the Adobe Stock Finder? Equally, €269.99 will give you 40 credits, to purchase 8 Premium images...

Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Robert,

The information about 5 credits at $49.99 or 40 credits at 359.99 was a general information wherein you get 1 premium image or 8 premium images respectively.

So to answer your question, firstly I would like to let you know that each premium image has a different pricing.

The price and the number of credits for each Adobe Stock premium image are mentioned on the website.

Please sign in to stock.adobe.com using your Adobe ID. When you click on the image you should see the cost in credits.

If

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert,

The information about 5 credits at $49.99 or 40 credits at 359.99 was a general information wherein you get 1 premium image or 8 premium images respectively.

So to answer your question, firstly I would like to let you know that each premium image has a different pricing.

The price and the number of credits for each Adobe Stock premium image are mentioned on the website.

Please sign in to stock.adobe.com using your Adobe ID. When you click on the image you should see the cost in credits.

If you have not yet purchased any credit pack you will be unable to see the cost in credits for each image on the website.

Premium images can also be purchased on-demand. Adobe Stock Premium collections are priced at three tiers. You can also license the same images in a smaller size for half of their price. For example, you can license a premium image priced at US$499.99 with dimensions of 6000 px x 4000 px or for US$249.99 with dimensions of 1688 px x 1125 px.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

You can either purchase the premium images on-demand or by using credits from credit pack.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started