Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i cancel my subscription of Adobe Stock - 10

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i cancel my subscription of Adobe Stock - 10, what happens with my 119 saved credits?

And also with my License history?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hi C. v. I.,

When you cancel your subscription your unused licenses will remain available to you for a 7 day grace period or the end of your next billing period, whichever is longest. You will retain your license history even after you cancel your subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. v. I.,

When you cancel your subscription your unused licenses will remain available to you for a 7 day grace period or the end of your next billing period, whichever is longest. You will retain your license history even after you cancel your subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the best thing is to download all 119 images before i lose my unused licenses.

Not really a customer-friendly way I think!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is probably not what you like, but it’s like that in the subscription conditions. 119 images are a year full of stock.

This happens also to me with vouchers ... most of them are only valid for a limited time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started