Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When should I get my refund?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just cancelled my account and I want to know when should I get my refund?

This is my Invoice ID:

[Removed ID by Mod]

Happy if you can help me out.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Hi Kelly

I'll ask the support team to refund the purchase made in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

You signed up for the 40 images/month plan where the first month is free, so there would be no refund.

It appears that you purchased an Extended license for image 193148372 which accounts for the charge of $79.99.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this on the FAQ section and that is why I decided to cancel;

For pre-paid annual memberships, if you cancel within the first 30 days, you’ll receive a full refund. If you cancel after the first 30 days, you will get a refund of 50% of the remaining months. You will need to contact Customer Support to cancel.

For month to month memberships, you can cancel at any time, and your membership will end at the next month's billing cycle.

Okay, so I cancelled and I got charged anyways and I will not get a refund.

Can I at least have the $79.99 plan back?

Right now, I only have the free month.

I'm not really happy about this service as It's not really clear about prizing and refunds.

Waiting for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The charge of $79.99 is not for a subscription.  You purchased an Extended license for image 193148372. 

What's an extended license?

Standard licenses allow you to use the licensed image perpetually, but your print runs can't exceed 500,000 copies and you can't use the image on items that will be resold. (For example, you can't print it on a coffee mug that someone is going to sell). The print run limit doesn't apply when the image is only for display on websites, social media, or mobile applications. If you're going to do a large print run or use the asset in a resale scenario, you'll need to purchase an extended license. Note that extended licenses are not included in Adobe Stock subscription plans.

Did you intend to purchase this?

Also, do you have a link for the FAQ section about memberships that you quoted above?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying just to "download" an image and I selected a plan but I thought It was part of the same plan (or yearly plan?), that I was selecting the payment for AFTER this free month ends, not an extended licensed.

00000398.png

So I guess that was my fault.

As for the refund, now I understand that I will not get it but, what did I cancel then? the extended license?

What I don't understand is that I don't have the thing that I got charged for nor the money.

What's an extended license?

Could you please explain to me what should I do to get that extended license back?

I'm asking for the product or the money, please.

I have another question, when this free month ends, will I be charged again? I don't see the option to delete my card information from the platform.

Let me know, please.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

You cancelled the 40 images/month plan.  There will be no future charges for this subscription.

The images that you have downloaded are available in your license history on stock.adobe.com.

Explanation of an extended license is included in my earlier reply.  If you did not intend to license this asset with an extended license let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't want to purchase that license, as I said before, I thought I was selecting my future plan.

Could you please help me with that?

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

I'll ask the support team to refund the purchase made in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley.

Could you update me on this, please?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly

I will ask the support team to follow up with you.  Did you receive the email they sent asking for additional information to process the refund?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started