When should I get my refund?

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled my plan the day after the free subscription. It was a month ago and I still have not recovered my money...

Please help.

Thank you!

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My second problem is the price, because the annual plan with a monthly fee is 29.99 EUR. I paid 36.89

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ewelina,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Since you have already cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Also, the extra charge of 6.90 which you are noticing in your account for the Adobe Stock subscription is actually the tax(29.99+6.89=36.89 EUR).

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines