When uploading a CSV, Adobe automatically alphabetizes keywords. How to stop this feature?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that Abode stock weights the first 10 keywords more than the rest. Because of this, I've entered my keywords into my CSV with this in mind. I just noticed (after submitting a batch) that before submitting I get a warning that the keywords are in alphabetic order and suggesting I re-arrange them by importance. Why is Abode automatically alphabetizing my keywords? Can I change a setting somewhere in my profile to stop this? I can't imagine that my only option is to click and drag the keywords around for each and every clip. This is just not feasible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When uploading a CSV, Adobe automatically alphabetizes keywords. How to stop this feature?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that Abode stock weights the first 10 keywords more than the rest. Because of this, I've entered my keywords into my CSV with this in mind. I just noticed (after submitting a batch) that before submitting I get a warning that the keywords are in alphabetic order and suggesting I re-arrange them by importance. Why is Abode automatically alphabetizing my keywords? Can I change a setting somewhere in my profile to stop this? I can't imagine that my only option is to click and drag the keywords around for each and every clip. This is just not feasible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2019 0

Have something to add?