• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are all my credits gone?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started today with credits, purchased image.

Went to buy another image and now suddenly no credits.

Where are my credits please Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

We originally signed up with $1 photos, and Adobe took them over and forced a whole user policy on us. As we had over 100 credits it seemed pointless paying for more, especially as Adobe wanted $19.99 a month now. It is very sharp business practice to now take our credits.

From what you have said it seems Adobe feel like it can take money for a service and then not deliver any value for the money taken? I might try this with my customers, but I don't think I'd have many happy customers for very l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to hear that.

I went through your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock 10 images/month(one-year) plan was cancelled back in the year 2017 and the remaining assets got expired on 8/14/2017.

I would like to inform you that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.
For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock
Additionally, I see that the one image which you were able to download today was a free standard image granted to you on 7/20/2017 (since you had accidentally licensed 1 Stock image in the past) and the time frame to download or the expiration date of the said image was one year.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We originally signed up with $1 photos, and Adobe took them over and forced a whole user policy on us. As we had over 100 credits it seemed pointless paying for more, especially as Adobe wanted $19.99 a month now. It is very sharp business practice to now take our credits.

From what you have said it seems Adobe feel like it can take money for a service and then not deliver any value for the money taken? I might try this with my customers, but I don't think I'd have many happy customers for very long.

Thank you Adobe the cost of this will ensure this is the very last time you receive any money from my businesses.

If anyone else reads this why not try one of the many other stock photo companies that exist.

The Ultimate List of Stock Photo Websites For Commercial Use

Thanks Adobe and goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stuart,

I really apologize for the poor experience. Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started