• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did my photo credits go???

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple weeks ago I had 70+ credits in my Adobe Stock account.

Now they all seem to be gone.

What happened????

Can I get them back?

I just checked checked my email and don't see any notifications that the photo credits I paid for would be taken from me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Mike,

I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check if they can provide you with an exception(if any) in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I just checked your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription has been cancelled and that is the reason your remaining assets expired.

According to the Stock terms and FAQs, you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at my order history and it appears the last time I downloaded was Jan 2, 2018.

I guess I was wrong to assume that once I paid for something (the photo credits), I would keep the things I paid for.

I didn't realize that Adobe would take back what I had already paid for once my subscription expired.

So this does help me understand how Adobe does business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike,

I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check if they can provide you with an exception(if any) in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started