Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where have my image credits gone?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was using my 30 images credits I’d complied after signing up for the supposedly free trial and ending up getting charged &119.97.

I was planning on using them before unsubscribing today as I understand I lose them once I unsubscribe.

I had my photos picked out and only got to downloading/licensing 11 out of 30 photos when I started getting told Iz would be charged the full price and there was no trace of my photo credit.

where are they? What happened?

I want them back and I want to unsubscribe before I am charged another $39.99 for a trial that was meant to be free.

Otherwise you can refund me for the remaining photographs which would be nearly $79.98 minus one photo.

Let sort this out before the next subscription charge.  I have tried calling and it never answers and there is no contact email on the site and ai can’t get through to the chat. This is the only help point I can find.

thanks for your assistance

Joanna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Joanna, I am able to understand the issue here. You're being asked to pay because you're trying to license a premium asset which is on-demand.

The subscription plans are for Standard assets only.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing.

I did check your account (as on forums) and see that you've 29 licenses left in your account to be downloaded. Are you seeing a different number?

Please try to sign out and sign in to your account and check.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

i had 19 when I wrote my post. I thought that was the number of images I had purposed as they are the same.

It’s not letting me use the credits to purchase images.

Why is this and what can be done?

Also since it’s now saying 29 credits instead of 19 I’m concerned I’ve been charged another $39.99.

As I said above I intended to unsubscribe after using the credits but this error prevented me from doing so.

so far I’ve spent nearly $120 on something I signed up to saying it was “ free”

since I was prevented from unsubscribing by a technic error how can we resolve this situation so I can unsubscribe without paying for this month after I have downed these images.

Or you can give me a refund for the 19 images if the error can’t be resolved

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

You're right! The 10 new licenses were added to your account as the monthly billing went through on the billing date.

Also I understand that the experience so far has not been very pleasant for you because you'd to pay for the entire subscription when you thought it was free but don't worry I'll help you with the concerns.

Please let me know the exact error message that you get when you try to license the file so that I can assist you better.

If possible, please post a screenshot.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Thanks for offering to help me.

I was trying to cancel the membership before the new billing date but not being able to spend my remaining credits prevented me from doing so. I am not willing to pay another $39.99 for this membership I didn’t want in the first place.

Here are the screen shots of where I haven’t been able to use my credits and it’s asking me to use pay for images instead.

This started happening on the 31st of March.

Please let me know how we can resolve this.

thanks

Joann

[Moderator removed private info in images]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joanna, I am able to understand the issue here. You're being asked to pay because you're trying to license a premium asset which is on-demand.

The subscription plans are for Standard assets only.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena

how do I tell which ones are premium and which ones are standard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact counter service Please?

I now can’t even purchase standard images due to a billing issue that arose from all this confusion.

thanks

Joanna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

There are filters on the Adobe Stock website for premium and editorial assets.

Also, the on-demand assets will show the pricing along with the file details.

For the billing issue, please Contact Customer Care as they'll be able to verify your account details and assist you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium images are marked as such:

F3174A4A-60F0-4456-B653-0CCDBDE4EB84.jpeg

That may, however, be a new feature that was not yet rolled-out when you selected your pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premium images are marked as such:

F3174A4A-60F0-4456-B653-0CCDBDE4EB84.jpeg

That may, however, be a new feature that was not yet rolled-out when you selected your pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started