• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my credits????

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed the plan for 3 months which generated a credit of 29 images (I downloaded 1), canceled because I already own a large credit and used very little, I went to download a new image and no credit appeared, I believe That you're in bad faith.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Magno,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Magno,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you did sign up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 17 Jul 2018. The subscription has been cancelled and that is the reason your unused credits/licenses got expired on 9/17/2018.

As per the legal terms here:Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe once you cancel your subscription you still have access to your unused licenses until the last date of that billing period after which the assets gets forfeited.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may even be the rule created by you (in the other banks of images the credit remains), but it is completely abusive, I am feeling stolen by you, I never buy any more from this site and I advise all people never to buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magno,

Did you get in touch with our support team in order to check for exceptions in your scenario(if any)?

If not, I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund related requests.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried in several of the links of the previous message that you sent, but in the end all take again to the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Magno,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started