• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Adobe destroys good solutions?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe destroys good solutions. Fotolia did not have watermarks in the preview pictures when I was logged in. You could zoom the preview without losing quality. The previews had a description of the photo.

Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi Ireneusz,

I am sorry to hear that you feel such way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers. I thank you for sharing the following feedback about the zoom function, and I will surely pass it on to the concerned team.

In Adobe Stock the watermark is only removed and you get a high-resolution file once you license/ purchase the asset.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ireneusz,

I am sorry to hear that you feel such way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers. I thank you for sharing the following feedback about the zoom function, and I will surely pass it on to the concerned team.

In Adobe Stock the watermark is only removed and you get a high-resolution file once you license/ purchase the asset.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Twarita

Thank you i did not expect a quick answer.

Btw, wow, you are a very pretty woman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started