Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I unable to purchase stock images

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to buy images, but subscription based is not worthwhile for me as I do not use so many, so I want to buy one off images, and for some reason, I am unable, as that option is not available to me, any ideas.

Perhaps this screen video will explain and you can see my issue.

Recording #105

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hi Barry,

Thanks for sending the recording over along with the issue description.

I believe you're looking to purchase a single image which isn't possible in Adobe Stock. We have subscription plans which provide you the license allotments each month.

As for your requirement, I would suggest going ahead with the credit pack option because you can use the credits within the credit pack for any image and they will expire. Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Let me know if you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barry,

Thanks for sending the recording over along with the issue description.

I believe you're looking to purchase a single image which isn't possible in Adobe Stock. We have subscription plans which provide you the license allotments each month.

As for your requirement, I would suggest going ahead with the credit pack option because you can use the credits within the credit pack for any image and they will expire. Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Let me know if you need any additional details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started