• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my photos stalling in review queue without any error or status message?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

I uploaded my photos to adobe stock all supported with signed model releases with the official Adobe model release form and my photos are not going anywhere for almost a week? Is there something wrong? Why am I not being notified if something is missing? I am a happy adobe customer/user and thought this would be the most professional way to sell photos online, but other agencies are much faster and they provide a reason or at least a response when something is not OK. Could someone from Adobe Stock please look at my account/queue what is wrong?

Kind regards,

Aleš

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

It may take a little while. Perhaps there are a lot of photos in the queue.

To get an email, make sure you have ticked the check box ' Each time an asset is moderated'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Please check also that you have not been asked to correct something on your model release.May be you have not seen that status change.

It takes generally 1-3 days to check the pictures. But I had also pictures that where longer in the queue, but never more than a week. If they stay in the queue, they have not yeat been moderated. You will get a notice when am asset gets approved.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing. The support system for AS is a joke. There is no mail or chat other than the forum. I have not received any notification, message, email or anything yet except for the thank you message.

adobe01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look into my link? The instructions on how to contact Adobe stock contributor support are given there. It is hell easyer to contact contributor stock support than standard support.

Just to make sure: look also in the reminder tab...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 days? Oh, if I had been so lucky when I first started submitting to AS. Wait a month. Things will get moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 days? Oh, if I had been so lucky when I first started submitting to AS. Wait a month. Things will get moving.

By @daniellei4510

In 2020, seven days was quite long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may take a little while. Perhaps there are a lot of photos in the queue.

To get an email, make sure you have ticked the check box ' Each time an asset is moderated'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 months, my photos are still in review and there is not option to contact support team. All i got from the support system is redirecting to this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens when you answer a 3 years old thread: things change.

If you did submit generative AI or illustrations, moderation takes currently up to 3 months. Contributor support does not even answer those requests any more as the waiting times are as a standard so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed, if you had read other more recent posts, you'd have learned that review delays are a frequent topic of discussion here. Due to the huge influx of generative AI assets, reviews are taking 2 months or longer. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines