• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are the credits I paid for gone?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a membership in Adobe Stock and had acquired over 120 credits. I had canceled my subscription as I was not using credits as fast as I was accumulating them (Abode caps what you can bank at 120 credits -- ??? strange because I am paying for them).

When I logged on today to get an image, I found all my credits are now gone.

How do I get a refund for the credits I purchased (which Adobe DID NOT deliver) or get my credits reinstated to my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles reaching our support team. Please see the private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that.

I would like to inform that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription as per our Stock FAQs Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Since the Stock subscription was cancelled, the remaining assets were forfeited.

You may reach our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you face difficulties reaching support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a horrible policy -- it really amounts to nothing more than extortion. I have to pay for licenses, but can't have more than 120 licenses, and if I cancel my subscription to keep from wasting money on licenses that I can't use, I lose all the licenses I have "paid" for.

Thanks Adobe for bilking dollars out of small business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern that you have paid for images, however, you might not be aware of all the terms of Adobe Stock.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check if they can provide you with some exception.

If you face difficulties reaching support, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I understand your frustration here but the terms of use are already stated here in the FAQ: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock​

You can definitely reach the support for more details as per the link shared above with you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, your contact links just keep directing me back to the user forums -- obviously Adboe has no interest in talking to their upset customers who are basically being extorted by subscribing to Adobe Stock.

I was in a meeting this morning with about 20 design professionals and almost half of them stated they have experienced this same problem: paying for credits only to learn they lose the credits and their money when they cancel their subscriptions.

I will just wait for the class-action lawsuit to get my money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles reaching our support team. Please see the private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm asking for 7 days to utilise the credits you've erased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to direct your question to Adobe, not via this forum. The terms of cancellation are quite clear in that all unused credits are deleted when the subscription is cancelled.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this thread from 2018.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started