• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I buy a single image on a standard license anymore?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am wanting to buy a single image on adobe stock. I have done this before on a standard license costing around $15, I am trying to do this and now it is wanting me to sign up to a monthly subscription which I do not want to do as I do not use 3 assets a month it is very sporadic when I buy stock. I have spoken to an adobe chat person and they are saying I have to buy an extended license, I have never had to do this before and do not want to spend $90 on something that i have previously gotten for $15.

Has something changed?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Hi Polly,

I'm afraid but we don't have the option to purchase the single image anymore. It had been discontinued early last year.

However, you can purchase the Credit packs for Adobe Stock which allow you to license files from Adobe Stock as per your convenience without any limitation. Please see the pricing for the same here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Polly,

I'm afraid but we don't have the option to purchase the single image anymore. It had been discontinued early last year.

However, you can purchase the Credit packs for Adobe Stock which allow you to license files from Adobe Stock as per your convenience without any limitation. Please see the pricing for the same here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that the credits are valid for a year.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to make a suggestion that in the dialog that pops up when you click to buy a license that the credit packs should be represented there as well. I have opted not to use Adobe Stock for projects because I was not aware of the credit option and the way we had setup scope for the client did not make sense to have a subscription for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kyoko,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I agree to your point that there isn't a defined page with the option shared above, and only if you purchase the credit pack, you'll be able to see the number of credits associated with every file and license before you can licence them.

I will go ahead and share the feedback with the concerned team.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started