• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I cancel my adobe stock plan?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my adobe stock plan and membership immediately after purchasing it. But apparently it didn't go through or something happened. Becausethe didn't send me an cancellation email and when I tried doing it again the option "cancel" doesn't appear.

I've been trying to cancel my account for weeks now, because your are trying to charge me for something that I don't use. Still the option "cancel" doesn't appear. And you're still sending me emails that I have to pay. How can you guys help me with this? Thank you and have a nice day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Hi Elise,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Stock subscription. I went through your account details and noticed that you had purchased a Stock subscription(10 images a month one-year plan) on 20th December 2017. It seems that there were some payment issues in January 2017 (CC got declined)  and that is the reason your account is in the suspended state currently.

I would request to contact our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elise,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Stock subscription. I went through your account details and noticed that you had purchased a Stock subscription(10 images a month one-year plan) on 20th December 2017. It seems that there were some payment issues in January 2017 (CC got declined)  and that is the reason your account is in the suspended state currently.

I would request to contact our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

In case you have any additional questions, feel free to update this thread.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much ! I'll try calling !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started