• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I cancel my Adobe Stock trial? No cancel option! (still in trail)

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i signed up for the adobe stock free trial, because the premise of 10 free images and being able to cancel within the first month looked good.

Now in the tail period want to cancel it, but there is no cancellation option in 'manage plan' (as you can see in image attached)

please cancel my adobe stock subscription.

Thank you,

shoham

adobe.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hi Shoham,

I apologize for the troubles that you are facing while canceling your subscription.

I just checked your account details and it seems that your Adobe Stock subscription is already canceled and that is why it is no more showing within your Adobe account management page.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shoham,

I apologize for the troubles that you are facing while canceling your subscription.

I just checked your account details and it seems that your Adobe Stock subscription is already canceled and that is why it is no more showing within your Adobe account management page.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same problem. Now I'm being charged $66.03 Canadian ($33.89 US) for a service I would like to cancel, but when I bring up my account and click manage plan there is no cancellation option available. Please cancel my plan now. If you have problems finding my account please advise.

Regards

Sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I checked your account details and was unable to find any subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

Is there any other Adobe ID under which there is an active Stock subscription? If yes, please share the Adobe ID with me in a private message so that I can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita:

Perhaps it is <removed by moderator>??

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 11:18 AM, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or <removed by moderator>

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 2:24 PM, <removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharon,

I have checked the Adobe IDs provided by you in your post but was unable to find any subscription.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credit card lists <removed by moderator> adobe stock. Can you not cancel it with

this information?

<removed by moderator>

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

We're unable to locate any subscription under your Adobe ID and therefore will not be able to help you with cancellation.

The information provided by you in the post above is the contact number for Adobe support. Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellations requests.

Also, I would request you not to post any sensitive information here as these are open forums.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you delete the sensitive information? Thanks

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Sheena Kaul <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been removed by the moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have the same problem. I had trial version of Adobe Stock and I would like to cancel mu subscription. Maybe it is because I forgot to cancel it in time but I didin't get new pictures to download so I think its okey.

Thank you and waiting for an answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ewa,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 19 Nov 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self cancel your subscription.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started