• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why did i lose available images when i did not renew my subscribtion?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock was great, however I did not use it regularly enough to justify renewing my subscribtion after 1 year.

I feel as if I should still be allowed to license the 80  or so images and should not have lost them since I did pay to receive 11 images a month. 

it doesn't seem right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Hi Jason,

I have checked your account and noticed that you have downloaded 34 images whereas the remaining assets were not downloaded. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership. Please refer Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

https://t.co/5XTT8HkR5A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jason,

I have checked your account and noticed that you have downloaded 34 images whereas the remaining assets were not downloaded. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership. Please refer Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

https://t.co/5XTT8HkR5A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started