• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I see 0 items (214 total) in my library?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there's a bug with the display of saved favorites. As when you go to "My Libraries" and into the folders, there's a count for the (no. of images saved) but nothing displays. Everything is just blank, with the exception of 'downloads'. 

This is in Chrome Web browser - Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Same result in Firefox browser - 85.0 (64-bit)

chrome_2021-01-31_11-56-49.pngchrome_2021-01-31_11-56-59.png

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

This is not a bug. The Adobe Stock Libraries will only display Adobe Stock assets in the library. In your example you have 0 Adobe Stock assets in that library but 214 other items. These other items could be brushes, swatches, or other Creative Cloud items. To view all contents of a library visit https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a bug. The Adobe Stock Libraries will only display Adobe Stock assets in the library. In your example you have 0 Adobe Stock assets in that library but 214 other items. These other items could be brushes, swatches, or other Creative Cloud items. To view all contents of a library visit https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started