• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why have I lost all my stock images after I have not renewed?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously I paid that subscription fee every month and now I lose the images as well.  Seriously this is disgusting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Angelique,

I noticed that you are using two different Adobe IDs to post in this thread. So you need to log in using the ID associated with the subscription in order to see the license history. Please check your private message( I am sending you the Adobe ID under which you had an Adobe Stock subscription so that you can view the downloaded licenses in the license history).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelique,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked the account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any subscription under the same. Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number or the Adobe ID in a private message so we can have this checked.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is under the same details, it was cancelled in Oct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an email confirming my cancellation to this email address.  I will happily send it to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angelique,

My apologies, I have checked again and could see an Adobe Stock subscription. You had signed up for the subscription on 07 Mar 2016.

As per our records, all the 121 images have been used up and currently, there aren't any left to be downloaded. Also, I would like to let you know that all the images that are downloaded remain in the license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nothing in my license history.  That is why I am complaining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angelique,

When you sign in to Adobe Stock with your Adobe credentials and click on the license history what do you observe? Can you please share a screenshot so that we can assist you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NoStock.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Angelique,

I noticed that you are using two different Adobe IDs to post in this thread. So you need to log in using the ID associated with the subscription in order to see the license history. Please check your private message( I am sending you the Adobe ID under which you had an Adobe Stock subscription so that you can view the downloaded licenses in the license history).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started