Why have my credits have disappeared

Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I cancelled my subscription after a year and now all my credits have disappeared. I had I believe over 40 credits left from my year subscription and now they are gone. Why is that? I paid for them.

HI Mac,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and you had around 46 unused licenses. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Please see: Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why have my credits have disappeared

Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I cancelled my subscription after a year and now all my credits have disappeared. I had I believe over 40 credits left from my year subscription and now they are gone. Why is that? I paid for them.

HI Mac,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and you had around 46 unused licenses. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Mac,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started