• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why have my standard licences expired ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I licenced 10 images last year with a standard licence. I was told that even if i cancelled my subscription the licence was permanent. Why then when i look in my licence library do i have the option to licence again and why do my photos now have the watermark on them ? I cancelled my subscription soon after i had licenced my chosen images. I'm confused

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

So it is !

Thankyou so much Bev. Problem solved.

Many Thanks

Emma

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma,

I checked your account and it seems that the licenses expired because you cancelled your subscription.

All the unused licenses are available to you until your plan is active. Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Also, as far as your licensed images are concerned, I see that you've licensed all the 10 images and they will be available in your license history forever.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma,

The assets you licensed, which you can find in License History under your profile on the Stock site, are still licensed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But because i cancelled my subscription they expired ....is that right ?

What if i bought images with credits - am i right in thinking that i would not need an annual subscription to do this. So if 5 credits bought me 1 image for £29.95 i would be able to use that image for 1 year, after which time i would be able to purchase it again.

Thankyou for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma

Your licenses have not expired.  Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent.  You can use the assets you license regardless of your subscription status as long as your adhere to the general terms of use restriction.

If you purchase an image with credits, again the license is permanent so you can use it for as long as you want.  You don't have to purchase it again after a year.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Sorry but I’m still confused as my photos have the adobe stock watermark on them.

Thanks

Emma

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma

When you download the image from your License History the watermark will be removed.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it is !

Thankyou so much Bev. Problem solved.

Many Thanks

Emma

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it's resolved!

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started