Why no PSD files?

Engaged ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So wouldn't it be nice if the images were in PSD format so that when we wanted to edit it we could? I am talking of the Vector files and such. Even in Illustrator they come in as one layer. That is a pretty much worthless image. Am I missing something or using Adobe Stock wrong?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018
Hi John,Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock files.Usually, the vector files come with multiple layers, however, it totally depends on how the contributor has created the file and uploaded to the Adobe Stock website. The file you are referring to may have only one layer. Can you please share the file ID so that I can check and further assist you?Also, as of now, we do not have a PSD file available on the Stock website. You can download the image in JPEG format and then can c...

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock files.

Usually, the vector files come with multiple layers, however, it totally depends on how the contributor has created the file and uploaded to the Adobe Stock website. The file you are referring to may have only one layer. Can you please share the file ID so that I can check and further assist you?

Also, as of now, we do not have a PSD file available on the Stock website. You can download the image in JPEG format and then can convert it to PSD using Photoshop. However, thanks for sharing the feedback related to the availability of PSD files, I will definitely pass this concern to the product team.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that psd files could be of value, because you could add cut outs, masks and layers. This would definitely add usability.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines