Will I get my refund ?

Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month, I  registered to use free adobe for a month ($29.99) . This month,  I noticed that Adobe deducted money in my bank account because it ended of free period already so I canceled it right away. I would like to know if I would get a refund from that ? If yes, how ?  Thank you

​I tried to contact through customer care chat, but it disconnected me And ask me to post on this forum

Hi DJ

Your Stock plan has already been cancelled by our support team.

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will I get my refund ?

Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month, I  registered to use free adobe for a month ($29.99) . This month,  I noticed that Adobe deducted money in my bank account because it ended of free period already so I canceled it right away. I would like to know if I would get a refund from that ? If yes, how ?  Thank you

​I tried to contact through customer care chat, but it disconnected me And ask me to post on this forum

Hi DJ

Thanks

Bev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've replied to the private message you sent me.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DJ

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started