• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will I lose my credit image if I cancel my subscription ?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a question about Adobe Stock.

I want to cancel my subscription but I have 25 images to download. Will I lose them? If not, can I download them in the time I want ?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Hi katesviolin

Please check the FAQ for details -

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/plans.html

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With a small subscription plan, which includes 10 images a month, unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The carryover limit is 120 downloads. With large subscriptions, which include 750 downloads per month, unused downloads do not roll over.
If I cancel my membership, can I still use any un

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The month to month option existed since the beginning (well since I follow-up to be more precise). At the time you also had the possibility to license on a per image basis.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe Stock business model of charging for asset credits, then taking them away if the membership is canceled is a horrible business model which makes your customers feel used and cheated. Most people never redeem all their credits, and guess who profits? Dirty money, Adobe -- you should be ashamed. I hope someone brings a class action lawsuit against Adobe for these predatory business practices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WHEN PROFITS OUTWAY DECENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

In fiscal year 2019, Adobe achieved record annual revenue of $11.17 billion, which represents 24 percent year-over-year growth.

ADOBE STOCK IS A SCAM!!!

This has really changed my opinion of Adobe....  I have paid for the assets but they're taken away from me if I don't keep paying,,, great way to make extra money for Adobe,,, I don't think many customers will be happy with this irregular model.

IS ANYONE LISTENING...  Shantanu Narayen (president and CEO), would you like to comment?

I can just about make a living but this has left me out of pocket.... I AM CANCELLING ADOBE STOCK AND WILL MAKE SURE I TELL ALL MY CLIENTS AND FRIENDS WHO NEED ANY STOCK CONTENT TO STAY WELL AWAY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started