Wo ist mein Fotolia Portfolio und warum kann ich nicht verkaufen?

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo    ( english version below )
... können Sie mir sagen wo ich meine Dateien von Fotolia sehen kann... oder was ich tun muß um weiterhin mein Verkaufsportfolio zu nutzen..
Seit mehr als einem Jahr versuche ich dieses Portal zu verstehen... und mein Fotolia Portfolio zu übernehmen... bekomme ständig Nachrichten von verkäufen und sehe hier in meinem Adobe Account nix... und wenn dann drehe ich mich im Kreis , wenn es ums Syncronisieren geht... heist es es ist bereits synchronisiert.. und wo sehe ich es dann oder wie geht es weiter... soll ein Steuerformular erneuern aber wo denn bitte...
Danke für Eure Tips

Hi
... can you tell me where I can see my Fotolia files ... or what I have to do to continue using my sales portfolio ..
For more than a year I have been trying to understand this portal ... and to take over my Fotolia portfolio ... keep getting messages from sales and see nothing here in my Adobe account ... and then when I go around in circles when it is it's about syncronizing ... it means it's already synchronized .. and where do I see it then or how will it go ... should renew a tax form but where please ...
Thanks for your tips

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In English as you seam to handle that language: If your fotolia account does not correctly synchronize, contact Contributor Support (which is different from the standard Adobe support): Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Abambo ...
I think I don't need a contributor, but the problem is more of a technical one and therefore I need
more technical support.
Because I definitely don't have access to the sales portal. Therefore I cannot transfer the Fotolia portfolio.
Thank you for wanting to help me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This screen is always shown to me.
When I have entered my password I get the message that the account is already synchronized.

Nothing else. No access. No way to get to the sales portal. No further explanation. Strange!

Archivfotos, Videos und Vektorgrafiken online verkaufen _ Anbieter bei Adobe Stock - Mozilla Firefox 27.05.2020 10_45_43.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines