Won't let me download

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so i'm trying to download a takeout box for an assignment that i'm working on but it keeps telling me that i need to contact a enterprise admin but i just really want to download it now....

HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like that computer is set to an enterprise account... as far as I know Dimension only runs on user accounts

FAQ, common questions, and answers | Dimension CC

Screenshot (333).png

have you got a laptop with private account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension the program does work for enterprise accounts but Stock has a separate entitlement system.  I think this question might be more appropriate in the Stock forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lauren,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Could you please let me know the Adobe application you are trying to download so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines