• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst quality

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a picture for a layout, and I was chocked by the poor quality. Don't you have quality control that contributors have to pass? In this image there's colours changed and it seems like the path has make with an axe. If I decide to use the image, it's much more time concuming than if you offered the original and I did the masking myself. Please have a look at image #139628971. I've also attached a screen dump showing part of the image.Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 13.35.55.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita for the quick respond!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We've checked the file at our end and can confirm that the quality of the file is not up to the mark. Hence, I am adding an image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a contributor I can confirm that there is a quite strict moderation of pictures that are now added to the portfolio, but there are still some pictures from before that strict moderation (may be even before fotolia) that do not meet the current quality parameters. Those pictures will be sorted out when detected.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can also say the quality of files being accepted from contributors is high. This file may have well been from Fotolia, which Adobe now control - you can only upload through Adobe Stock now anyway. By today's standard, I can say this picture WOULD not have been accepted. Besides the colour, there is also out of focus areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started