Wrong country

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new contributor in Los Angeles, CA. The United States. I have lived here for over 30 years. My profile says my country/region is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and I can't change it. On my profile page the United States is greyed out and not chooseable. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wrong country

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new contributor in Los Angeles, CA. The United States. I have lived here for over 30 years. My profile says my country/region is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and I can't change it. On my profile page the United States is greyed out and not chooseable. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Countries cannot be changed... You could try to reach out contributor help to see if they can do something for you. At least for tax reasons you should be able to change your country...

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started