• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Image from source

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a way to directly contact the contributor to inform his/her image has a wrong file attached? do we all have to create a post each time this happens?

i have purchased a stock File #:  292075082 but i recieved a wrong AI file that is actually from File #:292082008. please advise link from actual image as soon as possible. thanks

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

@Michael John5E08,

Thank you for reporting this, sometimes this happens. If the correct file is available I may be able to provide it to you, otherwise you'll receive a replacement license so you can choose another file. I'll provide an update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michael John5E08,

Thank you for reporting this, sometimes this happens. If the correct file is available I may be able to provide it to you, otherwise you'll receive a replacement license so you can choose another file. I'll provide an update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michael John5E08 It appears the JPEG version of this file is correct. You can download this from the site. Do you require a replacement license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can i get an asset refund instead? the client i am working with decided to use another artwork. let me know what you think. thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is a standard asset and you licensed this with your organzation's subscription I have granted you a replacement license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started