• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong vector file downloaded

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased vector file  #155916397 which is a dental logo. The downloaded file is a flower, completely wrong. How do I download the right image.

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Roman,

I understand your requirement but we do not have the original file as of now. We will get in touch with the concerned contributor regarding the correct profile but at the same time, I would not be able to make a commitment here. The file ID(155916397) has been removed from the Adobe Stock website as of now,

I will update this thread if we receive the correct file from the contributor.

Meanwhile, you can search for a similar image in Adobe Stock website by the specific keywords and can licen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roman,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me get this file checked from the concerned team. I will update you as soon as I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roman,

We have checked the file at our end and can confirm that the vector image is indeed different than what appears in the preview mode. So, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed that vector image specifically. what is the new file number or link for the actual dental logo that i needed to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roman,

I understand your requirement but we do not have the original file as of now. We will get in touch with the concerned contributor regarding the correct profile but at the same time, I would not be able to make a commitment here. The file ID(155916397) has been removed from the Adobe Stock website as of now,

I will update this thread if we receive the correct file from the contributor.

Meanwhile, you can search for a similar image in Adobe Stock website by the specific keywords and can license the same for your use.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started