• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Year plan

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,i subscribed a 40 images /month for 1 year but after  30 days i wanted to cancel the plan but i  noticed that i had  to pay 400 euro. I can’t spend all of these money! I just wanted 40 image...there,s a way to a avoid to avoid it? Please help me!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

You may contact our support team for billing related queries. Please find the link shared above.

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tommaso,

Please see the answer below:

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

You may also refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more details.

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ”first month“ was free...i accidentally subscribed second month but really, i couldn’t imagine that i had to pay so much money..there’s no way to avoid this???

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may contact our support team for billing related queries. Please find the link shared above.

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started