you have to pay to update?

Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all I wanted to do was update it!!!!!!!! and it forces me to pay??????  what the hell??????? why???????? updating should be free?????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

you have to pay to update?

Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all I wanted to do was update it!!!!!!!! and it forces me to pay??????  what the hell??????? why???????? updating should be free?????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy,

Which application are you trying to update?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 0
Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had gotten a message from Mcafee that the vulnerability scanner found two programs that needed to be updated so they would be secure. I clicked on the link to update them and was forced to put in my cc number and set up an account and would be charged $30 some dollars and never did get your product updated. usually when something like this happens the link takes directly to the download but that did not happen. both of them were for the shockwave player so I do not understand why the download link forced my to give my cc number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2017 2
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started