• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 1 month. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

And get a message in Email:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your Adobe Stock / Fotolia account has been blocked. For further details, please get in touch with the Adobe Contributor Relationship team by email to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Kind regards,

Adobe Contributor Relations

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer. Even though it has been 1 month but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist

FireShot Capture 16 - Sell stock photos, vid_ - https___contributor.stock.adobe.com_en_account-issue.png

What should I do?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

I checked our records and see you have sent 5 different requests for information. We have responded to you on January 10 and February 6. If you do not see our responses in your inbox I recommend you check your spam folder for those dates.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

You sent the email today. Our goal is to respond to email sent via the contact us page within 2 hours. I have just responded to your email.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling  MatHayward​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked our records and see you have sent 5 different requests for information. We have responded to you on January 10 and February 6. If you do not see our responses in your inbox I recommend you check your spam folder for those dates.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MatHayward​.

I have the same problem, message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I sent a message to the "Contact us", but no answer, "spam" directory is empty. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You sent the email today. Our goal is to respond to email sent via the contact us page within 2 hours. I have just responded to your email.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MatHayward​. I have the same problem, message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." I sent a message to the "Contact us", but no answer, "spam" directory is empty. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern, my account has been disabled and I am not sure why. I think this is a mistake because I have never violated any terms of adobe. There was no warning that my account is being disabled. I have spent countless hours building the portfolio, and now it has been taken for no reason. I have tried contacting multiple times, but never received any response and my account is still not activated. I thought Adobe Stock is a community where I could post my pics and get paid for it if someone finds them worthy. If you check, you will see I did nothing wrong. Please help me. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account has a validation status issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mohsinm67853898: So you should do that...https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem now in 2020 .please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue can you please give me my account?issue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew it, Adobe is again blocking contributor accounts of Indians. 

I wonder why this happens after every 3 months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with your account? I just got the same message..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Hahn-Smith Media,

Please stop spamming the board with the same questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines