Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 5 hours. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

And get a message in Email:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your Adobe Stock / Fotolia account has been blocked. For further details, please get in touch with the Adobe Contributor Relationship team by email to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Kind regards,

Adobe Contributor Relations

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer. Even though it has been 1 month but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist

Submitting to the email address you noted is the best way to get this sort of issue resolved. Someone will get back to you shortly if they haven't done so already.

-Mat 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 5 hours. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

And get a message in Email:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your Adobe Stock / Fotolia account has been blocked. For further details, please get in touch with the Adobe Contributor Relationship team by email to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Kind regards,

Adobe Contributor Relations

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer. Even though it has been 1 month but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist

Submitting to the email address you noted is the best way to get this sort of issue resolved. Someone will get back to you shortly if they haven't done so already.

-Mat 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Mat 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started