• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Stock subscription has been suspended due to a problem with billing your account.

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription is paid until June 16th.
I still have 23 assets credited to my acount but cannot download anything because –
"Your Stock subscription has been suspended due to a problem with billing your account.

To continue using the Stock service, please update your payment details."

So assets that I have paid for are being held back for a payment due next month!?

I am unable to update payment details as my account is registered in Portugal and my new company credit card is not registered in that country. As I understand it the only way to change countries is to sign-up all over again for a new account (awful UX).
If I do sign-up again I will lose 23 assets that I have paid for it would seem?

This is terrible service, and to top it there's no way to call anyone.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @aimeespeight,

Sorry for your situation. It is indeed a problem if the credit cards and the country of residence do not correlate. Well, I suppose there are some legal aspects behind like vat, but it makes things complicated, sometimes.

I suggest you contact customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

And please update this thread if you are still in pain after contacting Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to change payment methods and retain all my files and credits via talking with an agent on chat.
Very helpful thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started