• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Many issues - Credits not showing. up, account not found, can't contact actual support

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I have a Creative Cloud account with my company. Today, I started the free trial for the Substance 3d Texturing plan under that same account. It shows up under my plans within that email/login. However, when I go to the Adobe Substance 3D Assets web page, it says I have no available downloads. So, I tried to use Creative Cloud (Marketplace -> 3D -> Surfaces) and when I click download, it says "please subscribe to 3D plan"....which I am.

Second, I attempted to contact support through the chat feature. When I asked to speak to an agent, it told me it couldn't find a plan associated with my account, which I have two.

I need this fixed asap and I need someone to actually contact me so I can continue with my work.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Discussion , Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lauren,

I can only answer about the 3D Assets aspect here, my colleagues in the chat will be able to anser to you about the plans not showing up
The 3D Assets download points are currently not part of the trial plan: the "trial assets" are all the free assets which you can find on the platform. 
If you find you trial satisfactory and move to a Texturing subsctiption, you will receive 30 points each month do download materials, starting on the first day of your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources