• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Assets are missing.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Substance Assets from the Assets store are missing. I have been a Substance Painter user since version 1, before the Adobe purchase. It was under my personal license. Those are the assets that are missing. I had been collecting assests since the store opened, I had all the free ones and was given 50 points of assets as well. Now they are gone.

Currently I use an educational license as my main adobe license, as I am a teacher, but I would like to recover my previous assests.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make matters more complicated:

bbossin@lafilm.edu 

is my work email.

bbossin@lafilm.com 

old email

brianbossin@gmail.com

personal email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian, unfortunately, Adobe recently made the decision to expire existing assets on Sept 30, 2022. I too was negatively affected by this change, as I previously would acquire assets only when I needed them, and the casual nature of my work prevents me from justifying an ongoing subscription. As a result I was forced to use up all my remaining credits before I could transfer my assets to the new Adobe account (sadly, credits can only be transferred with an ongoing subscription). I would recommend contacting Adobe Substance support here and telling them your situation: contact@substance3d.com

(I would also recommend removing your email addresses from the other post to prevent scammers and bots from causing trouble.)

Best regards,
-Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources