• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of a sudden I cannot log into my Substance Account after downloading my accumilated assets?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks in advance for any advice on what to do?  I have been trying to download all of my substance assets that have been accumilated over the months, so I will not have to go back in the old substance source account and all of a sudden I cannot login?  I had about 115 points left in that account and I want to finish it and now I cannot login, yet they have not been transferred to my new Adobe 3d Assets subscription?  I don't want to lose those points, and I was told originally via phone they would be transferred. 

Please advise.

TOPICS
Community Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Hi, the assets and download points tranfer feature has been pushed to production today!
The details can be found in this doc page, please let me know if you have any question or encounter any issue with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We have not touched any Substance account, you should have access to your downloads like before!

There is an issue today with the Adobe login on all Adobe websites so that could be the issue (it should be solved soon), however you seem to be talking about the Substance login being at falt, this one works on my side.
Which browser are you using? Could you please try logging in while on a private browser window or with another browser to see if the issue could be linked to your cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, the assets and download points tranfer feature has been pushed to production today!
The details can be found in this doc page, please let me know if you have any question or encounter any issue with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources