• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Substance 3D assets even though I am logged in.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this issue several times already, I never had a Substance Allegorhithmic account, yet when I login online into my adobe account, I am most often than not, not able to access my download points. Just today I saw I had enough remaining, but when I visit the site again suddenly, even though I am logged it, and there can not be any confusion with a Substance account, since I never had one, I am not able to access my points.

Sorry for repeating myself.

Accidentally I sometimes am able fix it again, by logging in a different way, for example by pressing "launch" in the Creative Cloud desktop app on "Substance 3D Assets". However now it doesn't work that way either.

What I fail to understand is why the website is not able the verify what benefits I am eligible to, and which not, even though I am logged in.

Can someone explain to me the correct way to login to the Adobe website?

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Sorry, my fault. Wrong account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify the assets I am trying to download are materials on https://substance3d.adobe.com/assets

which I got points for through my subscription.

In addition to this problem today came a new one:

Yesterday, while trying out different things, I logged out and in again. In the browser and the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Now Photoshop and Substane Designer have this red dot next to them and it says trial expired and I can't use them anymore, even though I am logged in and I know the subscription is paid for.

Adobe immediately canceled access to all services because I logged out for a minute yesterday, but I can't access the download points?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative_Cloud_Desktop.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I know I have the the subscription, the App doesn't seem to register that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, my fault. Wrong account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources