Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find my substance credits

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I transferred my substance credits to my adobe account a while ago but now that I want to use them my account says it's 0. Can somebody from support fix this for me? I used to have a somewhere around a few 100 credits.

Thanks.

Regards,

Joep Swagemakers

TOPICS
Community Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From what I can see in your account you don't have an ongoing Substance 3D subscription, which was necessary to transfer the remaining download points from your Substance account. To transfer the already licensed assets you did not need an ongoing subscription, which is what probably happened for you (you had the details of what you were eligible to during the transfer process).
You can email contact@substance3d.com if you want more information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for answering. That's right I dont have an active subscription but I already paid for all of those credits. I did do the transfer process and as far as I can remember I got the credits in my account, but that's a while ago. 

I don't care if I need an active substance sub I just want the points back that I paid for. It's crazy that adobe is doing it this way, this is easy money for them!

Anyway I'll shoot an email to substance, see what they say. 🙂

-Joep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you got any solution advice from adobe? Same problem over here. Best Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources